Partner Spotlight: Simply Delicious Event
Jul 28, 2014 6:05:25 AM Mahaffey Tent & Event Rentals
Mahaffey Tent and Event Rentals was pleased once again to have the opportunity to work with two of our outstanding partners, The Atrium at Overton Square and Simply Delicious Catering, for a photo shoot spotlighting these two extraordinary event providers.
As the photo shoot went underway, the space was given a personal, unique touch with the event styling of Kristin Wolter-Canfield at Everbloom Designs and was paired with gorgeous floral designs by L & Jay Productions and Ashlye McCormick Designs.
Mahaffey contributed to the ambiance of the event by providing several chic event rentals, which included:
- Both camel matte satin and champagne infinity linens
- An elegant estate table, and...
- All of the plating, flatware, and glassware.
Custom menu cards and invites created by Amber Abney at Socially Inked and tasty cuisine provided by Simply Delicious Catering perfectly contributed to this marvelous event.
All of these detailed designs worked in harmony to create a stunning space for the photo shoot, which was creatively captured by photographers Annabella Charles and Jacquie Campbell along with Creation Studios.
The beauty of the event was noticed by all and was most eloquently summed up by Campbell, who stated as she praised all of the complementing elements of the event's design:
“It was truly amazing to see several vendors come together and create such a consistent palette and mood.”
- Rentals: Mahaffey Tent and Event Rentals
- Furniture Rentals: Karlee Hickman at Propcellar
- Catering: Simply Delicious Catering
- Venue: Amber Leet at The Atrium at Overton Square
- Event Stylist: Kristin Wolter-Canfield at Everbloom Designs
- Ice Sculpture: Steven Leake at Premier Ice Sculptures
- Menu Cards & Invites: Amber Abney at Socially Inked