National Daiquiri Day Calls for a Frozen Cocktail Party!
Who says you have to be in New Orleans to drink frozen daiquiris? National Daiquiri Day takes place July 19, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by hosting a cocktail party with this frozen drink (and many others) in your hand. Sounds pretty ideal, right? Here’s everything you could possibly need to host the best frozen cocktail party of the summer.
You’ll want to keep a variety of cocktails in mind, since everyone enjoys different drinks. First up, is the Blue Hawaiian.
- You’ll need to buy coconut cream and pineapple juice to make this drink, if you don’t already have these items. To make the whole look come together, play some Elvis tunes and break out the umbrella straws (If you’re feeling crafty, you can even make them!)
- For all the Prosecco lovers out there, this one’s for you. Garnish this drink with fresh strawberries and orange slices to really get your guests excited. We’ve also got you covered with the ultimate glass for it.
- This is the best drink for summertime, so expect it to be a big hit amongst your guests. One of the best parts? You’ll already have some of the ingredients! This frozen cocktail also calls for coconut cream and pineapple juice like the Blue Hawaiian. With all of these frozen drinks, it’s a good idea to have some ice on hand, and here’s a cool way to make ice with fruit and herbs.
- Talk about a different kind of frozen drink, this blueberry margarita is the ideal refreshment after a day in the sun. Presentation is key to giving this margarita the credit it deserves, and our bar rocks glass is the perfect glass for the occasion.
Of course, a Strawberry Daiquiri
- It wouldn’t be right to end this blog post without a good daiquiri recipe. Celebrate this national day right by making a cold drink to beat the summer heat. Make sure to have some fresh cut limes on hand to bring the whole look together. And of course, serve it up and enjoy.