Mahaffey Open House 2015 [Featured Event]
Apr 13, 2015 6:46:24 AM Alex Ezell
The Roaring Twenties - the era of Prohibition. From folly, food and libations, to secret passwords and swanky decor, guests and vendors alike experienced nothing less than a swinging time at our 1920s themed Open House - celebrating the grand opening of our new Design Center and 91 roaring years of Mahaffey.
A special thank you to each and every one of our kind supporters and partners who came out. You and your generous support over the years helped to make this special event nothing short of the bee's knees!
Swing on through the decades... or this video and photo album... to see all the swell highlights of the night, courtesy of Creation Studios.
- Photography: Creation Studios
- Catering: Draper's Catering of Memphis, Iris Etc. Catering Services, Simply Delicious Caterings, D.Arthur's Catering, Ziparo's Catering, The Flour Garden, and Gigi's Cupcakes
- Floral Arrangements: Pugh's Flowers, Lynn Doyle Flowers, and Holliday's Flowers & Events, Inc.
- Vintage Car Collection provided by: Charles "Chuck" French
- Valet Services: Southern Valet Memphis
- Entertainment: Jeremy (and Michelle) Shrader Music and DJ Mark Anderson
- Photo Booth Rentals: Phancy Photo Booth
- Rentals & Venue [us]: Mahaffey Tent & Event Rentals