The “brunchiest” day of the year is approaching. Hippity hop your way through our eggs-tra special guide to a DIY Easter brunch.
- Dessert. This holiday is sweet, both literally and figuratively, so it’s a no-brainer that this is number one on our list. Make a bunny cake or bunny cookie pops.
- Go outside! Enjoy the spring temperatures. If rain is in the forecast, take your celebration to the porch.
- Flowers and pastels, oh my! When you’re thinking about décor, don’t be afraid to be colorful.
- The hunt is on – for eggs that is. Put special messages, candy or prizes inside the eggs for a fun spin on this traditional game. If toddlers are playing along, tie balloons to the eggs to make it easier (and more fun) for them.
- Set the table with placemats, pastel linens and napkins. Top it off with a vase of tulips in the center.
- Arts + crafts will keep children occupied. Set up an egg dye-ing station or make bunny ears with headbands and felt.
- Enjoy the company. Spend time with those you love + have fun!
For more décor + brunch inspiration, check out our Eggcellent Easter Pinterest board.